Dionysus Design Statement of Internet Privacy
At Dionysus Design, we are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. You can travel through most of our website without giving us any personal information but sometimes we do need it to provide services that you requested. This statement of privacy explains data collection and the use of it so please read the entire statement.
Collecting your Personal Information:
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Usually this information is requested when you purchase our products. We continually monitor our website for errors and if one occurs, information about your web browser may be collected to assist us in correcting the problem. Use of your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information for several purposes such as:
- To make our website easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your personal information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information on DionysusDesign.com.
- To help us develop and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To inform you of special offers, updated information and new services from Dionysus Design.
- To contact you when you have received an error while using our website so we can help you solve the problem.
We will disclose your information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on Dionysus Design.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Dionysus Design and the website.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the Dionysus Design website, Dionysus Design employees or the public.
Control of your Personal Information:
When you register with our website, Dionysus Design will not share your personal information with any third party.
Security of your Personal Information:
We strictly protect the security of your personal information and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, destruction or unauthorized access.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our privacy statement contact us at email@example.com.